Connecting the printer via an access point
What you need:
A device capable of being an access point.
An image transmitting device
1. Prepare and configure the device to use it as an access point.
2. Remove any memory card or USB connected to the printer.
3. Insert the ink and the paper cassette, with the required paper.
4. Select Wireless LAN Settings from the menu and click on Initial Settings.
5. Check the printer’s name displayed and select it.
6. This name will be displayed on the device that you are connecting the device to. The Edit option lets you edit the printer’s name.
7. Click Next, select Infrastructure and press OK.
8. Select Search for an access point.
9. In the screen that follows, press the Edit button to enter the Encryption Key. Press OK
10. Check the displayed access point name and press OK.
11. Install the required software in your smart phone or computer and start Print.
12. You can print directly when using a camera.
The above procedure is for first time connection. Once the device is configured, connecting it again takes you to step 9 directly.